Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Top 10 reasons I train for IRONMAN. v2

The 2011 List.


Top 10 reasons I train for IRONMAN


10. My doctor told me I need to get some exercise.
9. Who doesn't want to eat 7 PowerBars in 1 day?
8. Perfect excuse to shave my legs! and....other parts.
7. I love the smell of chlorine on my skin for 36 hrs after my swim.
6. "1 Sheep, 2 Sheep, ZZzzzzzzzzzz........."
5. When else do I get to travel hrs to a sporting competition that I might not finish?
4. Coca-Cola is a legitimate training aid & race day savior. Not sure why this is? But it is!
3. Get to use my full arsenal of LYCRA garments on a regular basis.
2. A 30 minute run = a recovery day!
1. It's NOT 'Mani/Pedi Day' it's Myofacial Release and it's essential to optimal performance.


-Frank Pucher

No comments:

Post a Comment