Monday, January 17, 2011

How to think like me!

I can't be you. You can't be me. But I could think like you & you can think like me. Since I have no idea what the hell you're thinking. I'll share how I think:

"I promise myself to be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind. I look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true. I think only of the best, work only for the best, and expect only the best. I forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. I give so much time to the improvement of myself that I have no time to criticize others. I live in the faith that the whole world is on MY side so long as I am true to the best that is in me!"


Is thinking like me for you? Give it a try, you might like it!

Frank Pucher
Fitness 121 Personal Training

No comments:

Post a Comment