Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Interview Link

I was interviewed recently by Ryan Halvorson; Editor of IDEA Fitness Journal. Here is what we discussed. This will be printed in the October issue.


Q: (Ryan) How do you inspire the world to fitness?
A: (Frank) I practice what I preach and do so with a healthy balance. It's my contention that Fitness should be a "part of life; not ones life." I encourage exercises that my clients find enjoyable and educate them on the importance of consistency and moderation.

Q: (Ryan) What are your favorite aspects of fitness?
A: (Frank) I really enjoy that Fitness can't be "bought." You earn every bit of it. It's a metaphor for life; you get what you give.

Q: (Ryan) What other activities are you involved in?
A: (Frank) In my free time I volunteer my "expertise" to local athletes & community running programs. I feel it's important to give back to a sport that has taught me so much.

Q: (Ryan) Anything else you’d like to tell us?
A: (Frank) The most satisfying aspect of my job is the "teaching" part. More than a tangible goal achieved; the ability to educate someone on the importance of the "journey" (not just the destination) is the measure of which I view my success.

No comments:

Post a Comment