Monday, June 7, 2010

Thoughts on Monday

June 6, 2010

When a problem arises, seek the "opportunity."
What you fear (only) holds power over you for as long as you resist it.

5 mile run today - feeling a little tired from yesterday.
Thinking of my Naples Home today - getting closer every day!
I'm 'car-less'; my lease ended today and I have no idea what I want to do?

"It's easy to succumb to negative thinking. After all, everyone else is doing it. But then again, not everyone seeks to live the life they desire, some even live a life of no desires - rather they seek to exist. That's not the life I choose, and therefore not the life I expect."

Some question or doubt that our "expectations" have anything to do with our "outcomes."

What do you think?

-Frank Pucher





No comments:

Post a Comment