Our "Run Coach Option" is the perfect fit for those that want access to our studio but without the Personal Training commitment. Here is how it works:
1) A 1x Fee of $100 entitles you to a Comprehensive Running Evaluation/Assessment & 1 Personal Training Session with one of our Fitness Professionals. You will be taught a strength program designed specifically for you.
2) You have 2 options to choose from: 6 month commitment @ $30/month or 12 month commitment @ $25/month.You may pay the entire amount up-front or by CC Payments (at no extra charge) monthly.
* This membership commitment is Non-Refundable & Non-Transferable.
* Our Run Coach will meet with you every 12 weeks to modify or adjust your personal fitness program as needed. You’ll receive weekly tips & suggestions on your training.
* Studio hours are between 6am - 7pm, Monday-Thursday; 10am-6pm on Friday. These hours do not include Holidays and may be adjusted due to inclement weather.
About "the Run Coach"
- Frank Pucher is a former 2x All-Conference Distance Runner and NCAA XC Qualifier for East Stroudsburg University. A 6x Boston Marathon Qualifier, he owns a Sub-3hr PR in the Marathon and a ½ Marathon best of 1:15. In addition to being the personal coach to many outstanding athletes, Frank is also the owner of Fitness 121 Personal Training in Roseland. He is one of the few Coaches/Trainers to receive certification as an Endurance Performance Specialist from The National Endurance Sports Trainers Association (NESTA). He is also certified by The American Council on Exercise and The Cooper Institute of Aerobic Research in Dallas, TX.
His website: www.Fitness121Online.com