I'm a problem solver (amongst my many talents) so here are some bullet solutions to life:
- Stop watching so much TV; Read during that time instead.
- Spend more time strength training than performing 'Cardio'; (if you are an endurance athlete this doesn't apply.) People lose their strength faster than they lose their aerobic capacity.
- Drink more water than you do; Eat 2x the vegetables than you do; Sit down when you eat.
- Start to take as much care of you as you do your car. It amazes me that people lease a car for 36 months and are meticulous about the quality of gas and frequency of the oil changes. Their body has to last a lifetime and they feed it garbage and give it little attention. "Checkup? Haven't had one in YEARS!"
- Stare at the walls; Eat at the bar; Turn off the phone, email, and negative self talk for just 10-20 minutes daily. This reaps enormous benefits. "The quality of your life equals the quality of your thoughts" so think great thoughts if you desire a great life.
All of these suggestions may seem a little too simple. GREAT! You should have no problem using one today. Tomorrow, use another. It's your choice; It's your life. Make it GREAT!