Thursday, November 12, 2009

Some 'Life' Feedback

Some Birthday Wishes!!!




FRANK,

I just want to share with you what a great and lasting impact you have made on my life. Rarely do you meet someone who is so driven and focused and yet ready to help anyone that comes along. You have made me want to be a better person and I thank you for that! Have a very Happy Birthday and we miss you!

Kimberly Wagler
Impulse Personal and Sports Training
www.impulsetraining.com
office:330-499-2266
fax:330-499-2276
7982 Whipple Ave. NW
North Canton, OH 44720

**********************************************************************


Frank,

I just want to wish you a very happy 40th BIRTHDAY. A significant milestone my friend. I am so very excited for you Frank. I know you will find true happiness, achievement, fulfillment and success through the next decade. I found the "forties" to be some of the best times in my life - mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually many things "came together" - achieved some HARMONY and viewed life and living from a great perspective.

I know you will take some time and make today a SPECIAL DAY, for you and for all who love you.

Many thanks again Frank for all your contributions to our group, I am grateful and continually blessed by your steadfast support and friendship. I know we have both benefited from having Rick Ivone in our lives, but as Rick often states reciprocal energy and flow back to the source - a resonace is what it's all about in realtionships.

I see many speaking engagements and presentations in your future Frank, you must continue to use this GIFT - you can and WILL impact many people in the industry and perhaps even more "outside" the industry.

INTENTION - BELIEF - TRUST - and ACTION will get it done.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANK - you are one of the "good guys" man..

best,
Lar

Larry Indiviglia
Fitness Director, Island Fitness
TD MMG Coach
BS,MA,MBA
CPT-NSCA,ACE

*******************************************************************************

Frank...
Happy Birthday to someone who has made a positive difference in my life...your words of encouragement, your words that have brought a "smile" to my face, your words of wisdom and guidance and OHHH! your words that have made me laugh...and to think I haven't ever even seen you eye-to-eye...yet, I REALLY like YOU! You have a "gift" Frank....a real gift. The passion that you have for LIFE- shines BRIGHT!!...and the fact that YOU really CARE about people...and the way you "reach out" to others in EXTRAordinary ways makes YOU just different (in a gREAT way!)
So, with that said...here's to YOU, a GREAT individual...hoping that today, YOUR DAY, is a GREAT one!!!
Every year that passes is another stepping stone to greatness...and then some!!! Get it, FRANK!!!...actually, I think YOU already GOT it!!!
your friend in fitness, alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment