Sunday, July 5, 2009

4 Weeks Out

This week I spent some time thinking about "what's next?" after IRONMAN.
I don't know if that's a sign of my being ready to be over this? or just a sign of my competitive nature? All I do know is that I'm confident and nervous; just on that fine line of where I need to be.

Here was my training last week:

Monday: Run 60 minutes
Tuesday: Bike 2 hours; didn't feel that great..actually a little tired.
Wednesday: Swim 1 hr 10min..felt good
Thursday: Run 40 minutes
Friday: Bike 90 minutes
Saturday: Bradley Beach 1 mile Ocean Swim with Friend/Client (Chris Adams)
-I felt surprisingly good!
Sunday: 1hr run around the bay.

This was a low key week. I will do some more volume next week and specifically next weekend before tapering down. This weekend was also a chance to relax at the beach with some family & friends. We enjoyed some laughs, wine and fireworks on the beach.

Happy 4th of July to all.

Frank Pucher

No comments:

Post a Comment