Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I WILL

My Master Mind group was assigned an exercise today; I WILL?
Basically, a public to do list that keep us focused and accountable.

This week I will:

1) Provide an outstanding experience to each of my clients & encourage my TEAM to do the same.
2) Continue to interview potential employees.
3) Meet with a new bank to discuss refinancing our business loans.
4) Complete my last Long Ride & Run in my training cycle.
5) Take one of my TEAM to Lunch to discuss new client acquisition.
6) Work/Assist with Francesca on a PILATES Video for possible distribution.
7) Encourage votes from Clients, Friends & Strangers for "Best Gym in Essex County."
8) Arrange Lunch-Dinner plans with some friends I've been out of touch with.
9) Continue positive affirmations regarding all things.

Frank Pucher

No comments:

Post a Comment