1. Continue asking questions and getting feedback from my other team members to help myself become a "better" trainer.
2. Get to the beach 2 or 3 more times this summer (hopefully!!)
3. Start my training plan for my first marathon.
4. Make sure I am always ready to go (well rested, energized, motivating) for my clients so I can make their time at Fitness 121 the BEST part of their day.
5. Get together with friends I graduated with from ESU, who I have not seen since October this month.
6.Stay postive and strong, not only for myself, but for my family, friends, clients, and team members...even (especially) when times are tough...
7. Add 2-3 more clients to my schedule.