Monday, March 22, 2010

NJ's BEST!

About 10 years ago I had shirts made for the staff that read New Jersey's Best. It was my intention then was to create the Best Fitness Studio around. A place that was made up of Positive Energy and Proper Exercise; a place that emphasized Proper Movement and not just a bunch of Exercises; a Home where our Clients are Family and my Staff was my TEAM.

It took a while to get here. Some mistakes were made and some success was had. 10 years of working and learning and building and growing. Today it became official:
New Jersey Monthly Magazine presents the BEST OF NJ.

On behalf of my TEAM at Fitness 121. "Thank you" to all of our Clients for Voting. We thank you for allowing us to be the Best Part of Your Day, Every Day.

-Frank Pucher


No comments:

Post a Comment