Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday

It has been 15 years (this April) since Fitness 121 first opened it's doors. Back then we were the 1st Personal Training facility in Livingston. Since that time we have had many, many changes:

4 paint jobs
3 complete equipment swaps
3 carpet re-lays
1 flood
1 move to ROSELAND
15 different T-Shirt designs (& counting!)

Since the beginning, I've been motivated by a simple vision:

"To make fitness fun; in a safe & efficient manner."
I learned early in my career that my clients can exercise anywhere, but the choose to remain with me because they know that "their goals, needs & limitations" are important to me as well. This lesson has been passed down to each member of my TEAM over the years. It is the reason why today we train more sessions each week than any facility in the area. In fact, it is our commitment to excellence in both service and program design that I'm most proud of.

Today, Fitness 121 isn't just a place where I work, it's a place where even I get to improve myself and live out my dreams. None of this however would have been possible without the help and support of many, including; My wife Francesca who has helped turn my dream into a reality. My brother Gary who has become more than just a business partner, but an OUTSTANDING Fitness Professional as well. All of our clients who inspire both me and my TEAM to keep changing and continue learning. My TEAM both present & former; "you have all played a roll in my development and no matter where the road may take you, I will forever be grateful for the time we spent working together." My Banker, Lawyer & Accountant who always take care of the "tiny details" that I simply have no interest. Finally, I wish to thank my parents who always keep me grounded while lifting me up at the same time.

The coming year will be very exciting, despite the economic climate, I expect to have our finest year ever. My optimism is based on this simple fact, our current TEAM is the BEST collection of Fitness Professionals to be found. All of them are deeply committed to customer service excellence and is well skilled in the finest training techniques available. I plan to expand our TEAM this year by recruiting and training the Best Fitness Professionals in the area. In doing so, we will continue to offer more value & better service than any Fitness Studio or Big Box Health Club at any price.

Back in 1994, we were simply the 1st. All these years later we are simply the best!

Frank Pucher

No comments:

Post a Comment