Monday, May 4, 2009

12 Weeks Out

I had every intention of this being a "stellar" week. However, the weather and work schedule had other plans.

Sunday: 90 minute run, felt very good -except for the arch pain that still exists.
Monday: Swim 60 minutes
Tuesday: Bike 90 minutes & strength train.
Wednesday: Bike 60 minutes
Thursday: Rest Day
Friday: Rest Day
Saturday: I'm very Rested again today.

I ran the Long Branch 1/2 Marathon on Sunday and "surprise" felt very rested and ran well.
Following my run I proceeded to stand around in the rain for another 4hours watching my friends/clients finish their races.

Next week had better be a better training week as I have 4 weeks till a 1/2 Ironman scheduled in PA. I plan on picking up my Bike (finally) this week and getting back on that saddle.
Perhaps next week will be stellar?

Frank Pucher

No comments:

Post a Comment